Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- Open Wednesdays - Sundays, year round. Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Parking: Available year round. Vehicle Use Fee in effect Wednesdays - Sundays, 8 am - 4 pm.
- Environmental Programs closed Mondays year-round.
Tiny Tots program held every other Tuesday.
10/1 - 3/31 - Environmental program closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Fly Fishing Season: 2/1 - 10/15. (Session Times: 8 am - 12 pm & 12 pm - 4 pm.)
Trout Fishing Permits required in addition to valid NYS freshwater fishing license.
*Catch and release ONLY. No kill, no possession.
- Fly Fishing: Group Outing Program: Upon request only.
Group outing request forms available at park office or upon request. Minimum group size required. Valid NYS Fishing License required. Must provide fly fishing equipment as specified.
- Horse Trailer Parking: Available all year. 8 am - 4 pm.
- Cross Country Skiing: Available in the winter season when conditions permit.