Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- Park is open year round from dawn to dusk.
- 2013 Swimming Season: June 15 - September 2, 11 am - 7 pm, daily.
- 2013 Camping Season: 4/19 - 10/19. Cabins available 5/4 - 10/19.
*Please note within the camping season time frame, some loops/sites may open later or close earlier. For more details, please call the park or visit http://www.newyorkstateparks.reserveamerica.com
- Trails Update: As of April 8, 2013, all trails are currently open.
- Shelters/Pavilions available late April to mid-October.
Applications for reservations will be taken from 8:00 to 8:30 on the day reservations open. If more than one is turned in, a random lottery will take place at 8:30. If no one has reserved by 8:30, the pavilions will be first come, first serve.
- Boat launch is open year round.
Marina: April 15 - Oct. 21
Transient Slips: May 1 - Oct. 14
- Bow hunting for deer is permitted in season.