Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- 2013 Swimming Season:
5/25 – 6/23, weekends, 11 am - 7 pm;
6/24 – 9/02, daily, 11 am – 7 pm.
- All other Recreation and nature programs continue in the winter.
- Beaver Island Marina North Picnic Shelter & other picnic shelters: Seasonal only.
- Beaver Island Marina: open 5/12/12 - 10/7/12.
- Big 6 Marina: 5/5/12 - 10/14/12, daily, 24 hrs/day. Fuel, oil and ice are for sale.
- Golf season runs from 4/19/12 - 11/6/12 (weather permitting, may open early and/or extend season)
Disc golf available year-round.
- Nature Center: Open: 7/1/12 - 9/3/12
Thursday - Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm.
(716-282-5154 or (716)826-8895.
- Open daily year round from dawn to dusk.
- Orienteering Course: Available year round, dawn to dusk. No charge. Compasses available at the Park Office.
- Sledding: Seasonal, dawn to dusk when conditions allow.
Heated restrooms available.
- Snowmobiling: Seasonal. Trails open from 10 am - 10 pm.
By permit only @ Park Registration/Ins Req. Issued out of Niagara Falls Admin. Office.
- Water fowl hunting is by permit only in season.