Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- Open daily year round from dawn to dusk.
- 2014 Swimming Season:
5/24 – 6/22, weekends, 11 am - 7 pm;
6/23 – 9/1, daily, 11 am – 7 pm.
- Beaver Island Marina: 5/10 - 10/5
Ice & wood sales
Fri-Sun: 24 hours
- Big Six Marina: 5/3 - 10/13, daily, 24 hours
Fuel, oil & ice for sale
- Golf: 5/5 - 11/4 (weather permitting)
Disc golf available year-round.
- Beaver Island Marina North Picnic Shelter & other picnic shelters: Available for rental in season
- Nature Center: 7/3 - 9/1, Thur-Sun, 12 pm-5pm
- Sledding: Seasonal, dawn to dusk when conditions allow.
Heated restrooms available
- Snowmobiling: Seasonal. Trails open from 10 am - 10 pm.
By permit only @ Park Registration/Ins Req. Issued out of Niagara Falls Admin. Office.
- Water fowl hunting is by permit only in season.