Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- *Note: Do not use GPS for directions to park. Rogers Road is closed during camping season.
- Open year-round, from sunrise to sunset for day use.
Campsites - 185 campsites, maximum of 6 people/site.
Campsites & cabins: Reserve through ReserveAmerica: 800-456-2267.
Camping Season: 5/10 - 10/14
Cabins available: 5/10 - 10/14
- 2013 Golf Season: April 10 - November 1
- 2013 Swimming Season:
5/25 - 6/16, weekends only, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
6/17 - 9/2, daily, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fee included in day use fee.
- Boathouse: Boat Rentals available.
5/25 - 6/16, weekends only, 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
6/17 - 9/2, daily, 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
*Please note that launching is available a short distance from the parking area for personal non-motorized boats.
- Clubhouse: 1/2 hour prior to 1st tee time, approximately 6:30 a.m.
- Park Office Hours vary by season. Please call for details.
Memorial Day through Labor Day:
Sunday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Closed Weekends)
- Pro Shop: 1/2 hour prior to 1st tee time; call for first tee time (607) 648-9700
- Shelters Rentals:
Available year-round (weather permitting), 9 a.m. - sunset. Call park to reserve.
Tent, capacity 30-40
Pine Grove Pavilion, capacity 125
Tween Lake Pavilion, capacity 75
Pine Plains Pavilion, capacity 800
Pine Room, capacity 42
Great Hall, capacity 49