Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- Park is open year round.
Vehicle entry fee collected from mid-May to November.
- Trails Update: The Watkins Glen Gorge Trail, South Rim and Indian Trails are open.
- 2014 Swimming Season: June 21 - September 1, 11 am - 7 pm, daily
*Dates and hours are subject to change. Visitors are strongly encouraged to contact the park office before your visit to confirm swimming is open.
- 2013 Camping Season: 5/10 - 10/14
Group Camp: 5/10 - 10/28
*Please note within the camping season time frame, some loops/sites may open later or close earlier. For more details, please call the park or visit http://www.newyorkstateparks.reserveamerica.com
- Shelters/Pavilions available May - October
Gift Shop open year round.
- The trail shuttle runs 7 days a week during the summer months, and weekends only after Labor Day. It runs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Bow hunting for deer is permitted in season.