Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- The park is open from dawn to dusk, closing at dark, year round.
The Park Office is open 7 am - 5 pm.
Day use fees are charged between 9 am - 5 pm.
- Swimming: Stony Brook Pool will open for the 2013 season on June 22. 11AM-7PM daily.
- Trails Update: All trails are now open for the 2013 season.
- Bow hunting for deer is permitted during season.
- Shelters/Pavilions: Available May - October.
- The 2013 camping and cabin season runs from May 3 - October 13.
*Please note: On the camping map, sites 75 & 76 are now cabins.
*Please note within the camping season time frame, some loops/sites may open later or close earlier. For more details, please call the park at 585-335-5530 or visit http://www.newyorkstateparks.reserveamerica.com.