Draft Model Local Historic Preservation Law for Public Comment
Submit Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 6, 2014.
Jones Beach State Park Revitalization Initiative
American Falls Bridges Project Draft Scoping Report
Allegany State Park Gypsy Moth Treatment Public Meeting Documents
Fort Niagara State Park, Partial Conversion
Information on Alcohol Regulations in New York State Parks
Information on No Smoking Areas in New York State Parks
Lapse of Oil and Gas Interests in Allegany State Park
Standard application only. Please contact the individual park or regional office for application and instructions.
- Floating Object Permit Application
- Regatta Permit Application
- Application for Public Vessel Operators License
- Application for Certification of a Public Vessel
- Application for Snowmobile Special Event Permit
- OPS-209/Civilian Accident Form
- Snowmobile Trail Grant Programs Application
- Parks Grant Programs
- Historic Preservation Grant Programs
- Heritage Areas System Grant Programs
- Acquisition Grant Programs
- Recreational Trails
- Certified Local Government Grants Program
- Boating Infrastructure Grant Program
- Instructions and Forms for Grant Agreements
- Empire Passport
- Access Pass
- Camper Assistance Program
The State Park Acquisition Record and Document Review Project
Several State Parks under the jurisdiction of the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation are located within
the State Forest Preserve counties as identified in Environmental Conservation Law § 9-0101(6). Recently, OPRHP was requested to research
the acquisition history of eight Parks within Forest Preserve counties but outside of the Adirondack Park. The search was to determine if
the forest preserve status of these parks was referenced during the acquisition process. This document is the result of that research.
Pursuant to the agreement, OPRHP has provided one set of relevant records to the Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks' Adirondack
Open Space Plan
2010 Statewide Trails Plan
Harlem Valley Rail Trail
Final Northern Shawangunks Fire Management Plan
Earl W. Brydges Artpark State Park Outdoor Amphitheater Final Environmental Impact Statement
The following documents listed below are available by contacting Karen Terbush.
- Figure IV-1 Artpark Location
- Figure IV-2 Artpark Boundaries
- Figure IV-3 Artpark Aerial Photograph
- Figure IV-6 Artpark Topographic Survey
- Figure IV-7 Floodplains and Wetlands
- Figure IV-12 Soil Boring Locations
- Figure IV-12 Archeological Features
- Figure IV-15 Artpark Existing Utilities
- Figure VII-1 Proposed Improvements Plan View
- Figure VII-2 Proposed Improvements Oblique View
- Appendix A - SEQR documentation and summary of public meeting and comments
- Appendix B - Special Monitoring Event Report
- Appendix C - Traffic Analysis Report
- Appendix D - Community Noise Survey
- Appendix E - Assessment and Mitigation Noise Impacts Policy (NYS DEC)
- Appendix F - Phase II Soils Investigation
- Appendix G - Geotechnical Evaluation Report
Scoping Process for the Robert Moses Parkway - North Segment
Public comments on the Draft Scoping Report will be accepted until March 20, 2013. Please e-mail comments to
The purpose of the Project Scoping Phase is to:
- Identify the project areas conditions and needs.
- Establish project objectives.
- Establish design criteria.
- Identify feasible alternative(s).
- Estimate the project cost
- Confirm environmental category.
- Traffic Counts and Estimates
- Video & Presentation
- Scoping Report
- Open House
Robert Moses Parkway - South Segment "Riverway"
"For access to the Appendices and graphic plans, please visit the Niagara Region Administration Building at Niagara Falls State Park or
the Niagara Falls Public Library, Main Street, where Appendices A - P including graphic plans may be found".