Reservation & Rental Fees
What does it cost to rent a campsite or cabin?
- Reservation fee: $9.00 for campsites, cabins and cottages.
- Registration fee: $2.75 for campsites, cabins and cottages (for walk-ups only)
- Base Fee: $15 except for some primitive sites at Glimmerglass and Cherry Plain which are $12.
- Amenity Fees: For some campsites and cabins, additional fees for amenities are added to the base fee.
For campsites, these include electricity, prime location, waterfront, tent platform and weekend/holiday use.
For cabins, these include screened porch, open porch, separate living area, woodstove or fireplace, propane or
Electric heat, water in cabin, shower in cabin, more than 1 bedroom, prime condition, prime location.
Out of State residents will pay an extra $5/night for campsites and an extra $6.25/night for cabins.
Cancellations, Refunds & Changes
To cancel a reservation 2 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival, contact Reserve America's Customer Service at 1-800-456-2267. Internet
reservations may also be cancelled on-line at Reserve America. To cancel a reservation within
1 day of your arrival you must call the campground.
If you cancel your reservation you will be assessed fees. It's important to know the closer to your arrival date you cancel, the less money you will
receive back as a refund.
- Cancelling 8 days or more prior to arrival. Fees retained are: Reservation fee $9.00 + Cancellation Fee $9.00
- Cancelling 7 days or less prior to arrival. Fees retained are: Reservation fee $9.00 + Cancellation Fee $9.00 + the cost of the first nights
stay (this amount varies based on the cost of your site).
Changes or Transfers
Changes can be made from 9 months to 1 day prior to first day of arrival. Any modification to an existing reservation prior to arrival is subject
to a $9 change fee.
All fees are retained if you fail to arrive and do not inform the park of a cancellation in advance.
Read the following documents for more specific information. Be sure to scroll down for additional details.