Give the Gift of Golf with a Golf Gift Card
Where is Golf Gift Card Accepted?
What better gift for the golfer on your list? The Golf Gift Card can be used at most of the 28 public golf
courses set within some of the most beautiful state parks in New York.
The Golf Gift Card may be purchased by credit card, check or cash in person at any of the magnificent
golf courses at which it is accepted and, in most areas, at the State Park regional offices. It can be purchased
for any amount and, while it does not guarantee availability at a particular course or tee time, it has no
expiration date and is usable for any golf service except those operated by a private concern under contract
with New York State Parks. The perfect gift for any occasion for the novice or the experienced golfer. Buy
To order by telephone, please call 518-474-0458.
Golf Gift Card Rules and Conditions of Use
- You may use this card at any participating New York State Park location by simply handing it to the cashier for payment
when making a purchase.
- Card is redeemable for specific New York State Park purchases. It is not usable for merchandise or services provided by
private concessionaires operating within New York State Park facilities.
Card does not guarantee availability at a particular course or for any particular tee time.
- Additional value may be added to this card at any time.
- Refill or check your balance at any participating New York State Park location.
- Unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties.
- Merchant is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized card use.
Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions